Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 4 or above and get 10% off
Needle felting, also known as dry felting, is an addictive method of shaping or "painting" with unspun wool using a very sharp barbed needle. The needle entangles the scales of wool fiber onto themselves making this a quick and simple way to create designs and pictures on felt, sweaters, scarves and more or 3-dimensional treasures including dolls and animals for puppetry and play. Needle is VERY SHARP.
- Size 36 Triangle - Coarse: for fast core felting, puncture marks show, good on coarser fiber, great for beginners or when needle breakage is an issue (3.5 in. long, black cap)
- Size 38 Triangle - Medium: all-purpose needle for medium fibers such as our Corriedale and firming stages for coarser fibers, such as Romney, Leicester, Lincoln and Mohair. Use to form or firm 3-dimensional felt in a stabbing or jiggling action. Use this on all styles of our wool felt. (3 in. long, red cap)
- Size 40 Triangle - Fine: for fine and shallow detail work, small puncture marks. Great for facial features and finishing any fiber, particularly medium or fine wool (Merino), or when you don't want any needling to show. (3 in. long, white cap)
- Size 38 Star - Fine: pulls more wool but leaves very fine needling marks. Use to attach needlefelted pieces together and speed up the joining process. (3 in. long, clear cap)
Set of 4 needles of one size packaged in a color-coded plastic needle case.
$3.50 - Triangle Needles
$4.50 - Star Needles
Some tips for avoiding needle breakage on our blog.